cancellation + refund policy
We understand that emergencies and unforeseen circumstances happen with babies and young children, and we hope you will find our cancellation policy generous.
- Any class cancellation requires a notice of 2 hours. If you cancel your reservation within the 2 hour window, you will be charged the class drop-in rate of $22.
- If you have purchased a class pack and cancel within the 2 hour window, one of your class credits will be applied.
- If you are a monthly member and you cancel within the 2 hour window, you will be charged a $10 late cancellation fee.
- Class pack purchases are non-refundable and expire one year from the date of purchase.
memberships + auto-enrollments :
- Monthly memberships may be cancelled at any time but written notice must be provided to happy baby at least 5 days before the last day of your billing cycle (based on date of purchase) in order to avoid being charged for the next month.
- Monthly single series enrollments require a 2-month minimum commitment but may be cancelled any time after that has been met; written notice must be provided to happy baby by the 25th day of the month in order to avoid being charged for the next month.
support groups :
Your enrollment and commitment to our groups as 8 week series is important to establish community, consistency + safety within the group. There are no "make ups" or refunds for missed support group sessions. Payment for the session is due at the beginning of the session. Registration for half series and pro-rated enrollment may be given at studio's discretion. Groups take place when a minimum of 6 members register for the series. Group times, start dates and prices are subject to change. If the minimum is not met and the group is cancelled, a refund will be issued.
Workshops at happy baby are based on a limited confirmed enrollment. Therefore, we require a 48-hour cancellation for a full refund to be issued. NO refunds will be issued for cancellations made within 48-hours of a workshop; however, we will apply 50% of the workshop fee to your happy baby account as a studio credit for future use.
- For prenatal workshops, enrollees who give birth early or are put on bedrest by their physician/midwife and, therefore, are unable to attend the workshop will receive a studio credit for the full amount paid to be applied to future happy baby services.
- For workshops that are cancelled due to minimum enrollment not being met, enrollees will have the option of transferring the enrollment to the next scheduled date, or receiving a full refund. When possible, a private in-home consultation may be arranged in the event of a cancellation; however, fees will be arranged privately with the workshop facilitator and may be increased for in home services.